When I start dealing with new or potential clients and customers, I often get asked similar questions?
“Why do I need a Business Coach”
“Why should I employ a consultant”
“How can you tell me how to run my company when I know more about it than you”
And all these are very valid questions.
I then normally pose a similar question back to the client.
“When you think of some of the greatest Tennis players, Football players, or even Rugby players in the world, do they have a coach"?
They normally answer; "Of course, they do"
And my next question is normally why? They are the best in the world, what can a coach teach them?
We normally have a pause in the conversation then...
A moment to think, and then most have the same answer,
"To help them improve and become better, to help them become accountable and keep on track with their training."
And that’s what a great business coach can do for you.
They fill the blanks and can help you identify practical solutions or areas you need to focus on in your business and turn these situations into opportunities. They help you structure your business, push you beyond your comfort levels, encourage you to think outside the box, increase your profits and become a sounding board for your ideas and thoughts.
Below are 10 great reasons why a Business Coach can help you:
- They will push you out of your comfort zone.
- Clarify your vision, goals, and targets.
- A great business coach can show you how to get greater returns with less work.
- Can show you how to increase your profits.
- They can help you develop your team.
- They will help you fill and close your knowledge gap.
- They can give you unbiased 3rd party advice, become your sounding board for new ideas.
- They help hold you accountable.
- They will help open your mind to innovative ideas and help you develop them.
- They will help you pave the way to success by getting you to set targets and goals and teach you ways to achieve them..
Whether you are running a small business or looking to build a worldwide corporation, the benefits of business coaching cannot be overstated.
Running your own business can often feel extremely stressful as well as being incredibly lonely. However, as with most things in life, having an experienced person to guide you along the way that you can rely on, is one of the most rewarding resources that is available to business owners.
Like anything else in business, spending money on business coaching services is an investment in your business, which can return significant returns in a variety of key areas, again and again.
As always, I am interested in your feedback and what you have to say. Please feel free to drop me a line, or even make any suggestions about what I might have missed.
For more information relating to this article or for further advice, please do not hesitate to contact the writer at email@example.com or visit our website a www.tfbs.com.au